GUILDNET our rapidly growing innovative long-term managed care program for visually impaired/blind population throughout the New York City region, is now offering excellent career and growth opportunities. We are currently looking for candidates to fill the role of Reassessment RN. In this position, you will reassess members and review plans of care every 180 days or perform interim assessments as requested. Positions available in the five boroughs and Long Island.
- Associate Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- 2 years experience in Managed Care Setting
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written skills
- Trained and knowledgeable in the UAS-NY Assessment System (Assessor level and Trust Level 3 preferred)
- Computer literacy
- Bilingual Chinese, Russian, Spanish preferred
You will identify health care needs requiring case assessment, assess potential members in their homes, and orient potential members and involved team to needed services.
- 2 years experience in case management and/or home care preferred
- Excellent assessment, verbal and written communication skills required
- BSN/relevant baccalaureate degree preferred
Nurse Case Manager
GUILDNET our rapidly growing innovative long-term managed care program for the visually impaired/blind population throughout the New York City region, is now offering excellent career and growth opportunities. We are currently looking for candidates with a successful track record of thriving in a fast paced and challenging Managed Care and/or Home Care environment, to fill the role of Nurse Case Manager. In this position you will provide telephonic case management of long-term health care services allowing plan members to remain in the community by collaborating with health care providers and developing personalized plans of care. Positions available in NYC, Brooklyn, White Plains and Melville.
- BSN or relevant Baccalaureate degree preferred
- Candidate must have a valid NYS RN license
- 2 years experience in Case Management and/or Home Care preferred
- Computer literacy
- Bi-lingual, Spanish, Russian, Chinese Preferred