GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan ResourcesPlan Information
Provider and pharmacy lists
Other important documents
Contact InfoGuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan
15 West 65th Street
New York, NY 10023
800-815-0000 (TTY 711)
Monday through Sunday, 8am to 8pm
NY Medicaid Choice
855-600-3432 (TTY 888-329-1541)
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 8pm
Saturday 10am to 6pm
What is GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan?
GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan is a managed care plan that combines all of the benefits of Medicare and Medicaid. With this plan, your medical and home care services revolve around you and your needs, helping you live safely and comfortably in your home.
This plan benefits you and your family in many ways:
- You and your care team, including your doctor, manage all your healthcare and home care.
- You can keep your current doctor.
- You will receive all of your covered Medicare and Medicaid benefits directly from GuildNet.
- There are no monthly premiums, and there are no co-pays or other costs from in network providers and out of network providers for Medicare Services.
What we offer:
All of these services are included at no cost when you use in-network providers and out of network providers for Medicare:
- Physician care (primary and specialty care)
- Transportation for doctor’s visits
- Immunizations, lab tests, scans (such as X-Rays) and screening tests
- Generic, brand name and over-the-counter drugs
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Emergency room and urgent care
- Rehabilitation services
- Medical equipment for home use
- Skilled nursing care
- Ambulance services
- Eye and hearing exams
- Glasses or contact lenses
- Dental check-ups
- Hearing aids
- Diabetes supplies and services
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Substance abuse services
- Inpatient mental health care
- Home services, such as cleaning and housekeeping
- Home healthcare services
- Adult daycare
- Assisted living
- Meal delivery
- Nursing facility care
- Respite care for caregivers
If you go to an out-of-network provider, the provider must be eligible to participate in Medicare. We cannot pay a provider who is not eligible to participate in Medicare. If you go to a provider who is not eligible to participate in Medicare, you must pay the full cost of the services you get. Providers must tell you if they are not eligible to participate in Medicare.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Participant Handbook.
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan Participant Services or read the GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan Participant Handbook.
Benefits, List of Covered Drugs, and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on January 1 of each year.
Are you eligible?
To enroll in GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan MMP-POS, you must:
- Be 21 or older
- Qualify for benefits under Medicare Part A and be enrolled under Parts B and D
- Receive full Medicaid benefits
- Live in Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond or Nassau Counties
You must also:
- Be nursing facility clinically eligible and receive facility-based long term services and supports (LTSS) OR
- Qualify for the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver (NHTD) OR
- Require community-based LTSS for more than 120 days.
Important Notes about GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan:
Enrollment in GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan depends on contract renewal.
GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan has a Model of Care approved by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and New York State Department of Health until 2017 based on a review of GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan’s Model of Care.
GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration.
For information on GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan, contact GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan or the New York Enrollment Broker. To enroll or for other options for your health care, call the New York Enrollment Broker at 855-600-FIDA, TTY 888-329-1541 from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, or visit NY Medicaid Choice.
The State of New York has created a participant ombudsman program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Participants free, confidential assistance on any services offered by GuildNet Gold Plus FIDA Plan. ICAN may be reached toll-free at 844-614-8800 or online at icannys.org.
You can get this information for free in other languages. Call 800-815-0000, TTY 800-662-1220 during Monday through Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm. The call is free.
Usted puede obtener esta información en otros idiomas gratis. Llame al 800-815-0000, TTY 800-662-1220, de lunes a domingo de 8 am a 8 pm. La llamada es gratis.
Queste informazioni sono disponibili gratuitamente in altre lingue. Chiamare il numero verde 800-815-0000, TTY 800-662-1220 mediante un telefono testuale per non udenti, da lunedì a domenica, dalle 8 alle 20. La chiamata è gratuita.
您可以免費獲得本信息的其他語言版本。請撥打800-815-0000 或聽障／語障人士專線 TTY 800-662-1220，星期一至星期日上午 8 時至晚上 8 時。撥打該電話免費。
Вы можете бесплатно получить эту информацию на других языках. Позвоните по телефону 800-815-0000 и TTY 800-662-1220. Служба работает с понедельника по воскресенье с 08:00 до 20:00 ч. Звонок бесплатный.
Ou kapab jwenn enfòmasyon sa yo gratis nan lòt lang. Rele nimewo 800-815-0000, TTY 800-662-1220, lendi jiska dimanch, depi 8am jiska 8pm. Koutfil la gratis.
다른 언어로 작성된 이 정보를 무료로 얻으실 수 있습니다. 월요일 – 일요일 오전 8시부터 오후 8시 사이에 800-815-0000번이나 TTY 800-662-1220번으로 전화주세요. 통화는 무료¿‘니다
You can get this information for free in other formats, such as Braille or large print.
Call 1-800-815-0000. The call is free.
Last updated 5/16/17