Video of feature sessions from the NAPVI National Family Conference are now available at a special introductory rate! Watch the preview video of vital information that NAPVI is making available to parents of children with visual impairments.
Total Duration: 3 hours 49 minutes
- Matt Simpson: “The Importance of Sport for Developing Confidence and Independence in Life Skills for Youth with Visual Impairments” (15:25) Read More
- Karen Wolffe, PhD: “Social Skills as a Key to Life Success” (1:10:01) Read More
- David Gamm, MD, PhD: “Working with Families with Visual Impairments: A Pediatric Ophthalmologist’s Perspective and Stem Cell Research and Inherited Retinal Diseases” () Read More
- Bernadine Noguera, OTR: “An Occupational Therapist’s Perspective on Early Literacy Learning for Students with Visual Impairment and Multiple Disabilities” (
- Gwen Botting: “Fun in the Kitchen, Skills for a Lifetime: How to Teach Children Who Are Blind to Safely Help Out” (