Russian Speaking Certified Nursing Assistant/Activities Assistant
GuildCare, our innovative community-based Adult Day Health Care Program, seeks a full time bilingual Russian/English Certified Nursing Assistant/Activities Assistant to work with a multidisciplinary team providing services to adults with healthcare needs and vision impairments.
- NYS Certified Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in Long Term Care. Community Health or an Adult Day Health Care setting
- Must be Bilingual Russian/English
- Experience in assisting the elderly and/or disabled preferred
- You will assist with personal care, meals and activities
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm plus Saturdays per program schedule
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program.