GuildNet Gold ResourcesPlan information
Provider and pharmacy lists
Other important documents
Contact InfoGuildNet Gold
250 West 57th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10107
800-815-0000 (TTY 711)
Monday through Sunday, 8am to 8pm
The GuildNet Gold HMO special needs plan offers many advantages:
- You can live in your community as long as possible.
- Prescription drugs are covered.
- There are no co-pays for all services.
- No monthly premiums.
Are you eligible?
To enroll, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Live in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx or Staten Island
- Have Medicaid AND Medicare Part A & B
- Be capable of returning to or living in your community safely
- Be expected to need care management and long-term care services for at least 120 days
Your savings with GuildNet Gold
Because you’re eligible for Medicaid, you automatically receive extra help paying for your premiums, deductibles and co-pays. As a member of GuildNet Gold, you pay:
- $0 Plan premium for medical and prescription drug benefits
- $0 Deductible
$0 Co-pays for covered medical benefits
And you have no Part D coverage gap.
- Physician care (primary and specialty care)
- Inpatient hospital care
- Home health care, including personal care
- Emergency and urgent care
- Adult day health care
- Personal emergency response system
- Hearing and vision services
- Case management
- Health/Wellness education
- Transportation (routine and emergent)
- Medicare Part D prescription drugs
Important Notes about GuildNet Gold:
GuildNet Gold is a HMO SNP plan with a Medicare and New York State Medicaid contract. Enrollment in GuildNet Gold depends on contract renewal.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information.
Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, premium and/or copayments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium and any other applicable Medicare premium(s), if not otherwise paid by Medicaid or another third party.
This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.
Premium, co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please contact our customer service number at 1-800-815-0000, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Sunday. TTY users should call 711 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Sunday for additional information.
Esta información está disponible sin cargo en otros idiomas. Por favor llame a los números de Servicio al miembro al 1-800-815-0000 (solo los usuarios de TTY: 711) para obtener información adicional. El Servicio al miembro está disponible lunes a domingo, de 8am a 8pm.
If you need this information in other formats, such as large print, braille, or audio. Call 1-800-815-0000 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday through Sunday, 8am to 8pm. The call is free.
Si necesita esta información en otros formatos, como letra grande, Braille o audio. Llame al 1-800-815-0000 (TTY/TDD 711), de lunes a domingo, de 8am a 8pm. La llamada es gratis.
Last Updated: 5/24/18