Knowledge improves lives. Our educational programs and materials help you and your clients get there.
As the needs of people with vision loss change and our knowledge about how to help them evolves, there is always a need for innovative educational programming to help them lead full and productive lives. Lighthouse Guild’s eLearning programs enable professionals to stay abreast of the latest technological advances and research findings through convenient online programs. We also offer innovative educational resources for people with vision loss and their family members.
How can we help you?
Are you a healthcare provider, social worker, teacher, or other professional whose clients include people with vision loss? Let the vision specialists at Lighthouse Guild share their knowledge and expertise to improve your clients’ care. We offer online continuing education opportunities, which you can do at your own pace and on your own schedule, for professionals such as:
- Ophthalmology residents
- Social workers
- Occupational therapists
- Physician assistants
- Other physicians and allied healthcare providers
You care about people with vision loss. So do we. Let’s work together.
Let us share our knowledge and passion with you. Through our online programs and educational materials, you can expand your understanding of:
- Low vision assessment
- The impact of vision loss on quality of life, daily activities, and emotional health
- Low vision in older adults
- Vision rehabilitation: what it is and how to refer patients
- How to incorporate low vision care into clinical practice
- Accommodating preschoolers with vision loss into the classroom
- How to create effective visual materials