WHEN: Wednesday, June 11, 2014; 9:30am-3:30pm
WHERE: Lighthouse Guild, 15 West 65th St., New York, NY 10023
FACULTY: Lighthouse Guild experts working with children with vision loss, including Occupational Therapists, an Optometrist, and a Vision Education Professional.
– Changes in visual function that can occur from congenital, inherited and acquired ocular and/or cortical conditions
– How changes in visual function impact a child’s development and function
– Basic functional vision screening for acuity, visual field and contrast sensitivity
– Approaches for determining the most appropriate interventions to facilitate occupational performance and participation
– The range of specialized services, and how to promote access
Call 800-539-4845 or go to
$125 registration fee.
$95 for AOTA members.
Lunch and training materials provided.
Register by Friday, June 6th.
Space is limited.
OTs will receive .6 AOTA continuing education units.*
QUESTIONS? Contact 800-539-4845 or firstname.lastname@example.org